Saturday, October 1, 2011

Egg muffins.


Eggs. Plenty of ways to cook them.

I got this idea from here.

Not sure if I can call these muffins.

They don't even look like muffins, but they were made in a muffin pan.


Egg "Muffins"


Very simple to make.

Just crack an egg into a muffin holder.

I didn't beat the eggs but I did poke the yolk. I've been told that they can explode, but that's when you cook 'em in the microwave oven.

I used the regular oven for these muffin things.

You can add whatever you want to each egg. Some people line the sides with bacon or use deli meat as "muffin" liners.

I added left overs. One was chicken. The other was pork.

Oh and don't forget the cheese. People like it.


I used a silicon non-stick muffin pan and I had no problems taking them out.

The picture, however, has some problems. It's blurry, but I'll just blame it on the extreme heat from the food. Distortion and whatnot.

Anyways, cooking eggs this way is very simple. Easy as pie... or muffin.

Maybe next time I'll wrap the sides in bacon or something. 


Recipe for Egg Muffins

Preheat your oven to 400F. 

Use a silicon pan or Spray your muffin tin with nonstick spray/oil.

Push one slice of turkey into each muffin hole or line sides with bacon. 

Mix eggs, salt and pepper, and whatever else you want add. 

Distribute evenly in each muffin cup. Then top with a small sprinkle of cheese. 

Bake for 25-35 mins, depending on how brown you want the muffins. 

Pop out and enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I broke my arm...so I can't type much but wanted to know that I'm still reading your lovely blog. You make me smile, as always. Blessings and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your arm and I bet it makes it even more difficult to bake. Hope it heals quickly and I'm glad that you enjoy my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails