Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sweet Noodles


Would you like some Lo Mein?
It's a Chinese dish with noodles. It often contains vegetables and some type of meat or seafood.

So would you like to try some?
I just happen to have some Lo Mein with broccoli, carrots and ham...

...as a cupcake!


I always seem to have extra batter to make mini cupcakes. Always.


Chocolate cupcakes with filling.
These mini cupcakes made a big mess when you tried to get them out of their paper.
I need to find an alternative... ASAP! Any suggestions?


Check out these huge muffin tops! 
Oh I know why I always have extra batter...
It's because I (accidentally) overfill them. 
I should have been able to make 24 cupcakes,
but I ended up with only 12 (extremely large) cupcakes and a few minis. 
Mystery Solved.


Regardless of what anyone else says, Chinese take-out is goood- especially when it's sweet.


YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. All your creations look so amazing! Have you tried using those silocon moulds for mini cupcakes? They are non-stick and great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I haven't tried them for the minis but I found some regular sized ones at the dollar store. They didn't feel quite the same as the more expensive silicon molds but they seemed alright. I like that I don't have to grease the pan so when I get the chance, I test them with the minis.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails