Friday, September 10, 2010

Yo! Let's go to the cafe... The Yogurt Cafe.


I went to Yo Yo's to grab some frozen yogurt.

A very good idea for them and for me.

They were happy because I served myself and they had less work to do.

I was happy because I got the tasty treat that I wanted.

A mutually beneficial relationship...

Yo Yo's Yogurt Cafe



I got to pick from a selection of frozen yogurts flavours. Mango, Green Tea,Vanilla, Chocolate, Some Berry thing... to name a few.

Then I dressed my yogurt with a variety of toppings. Tons to choose from and I mean TONS!

And then... I paid by the weight of my yogurt treat..

Here's a picture of my Cookies and Cream Frozen Yogurt with Strawberries, Real Fruit Gummies, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Wunder Bar, Oreo Cookie, Caramel Sauce... and I'm probably missing a few others.

If you didn't like the sounds of that creation, I guess you will have to go and just make one for yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Now that is my idea of a frozen yogurt. Great choice of toppings. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about this type of frozen yogurt. We have one similar to this in my neighborhood and we go all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really yummy! Love the toppings!
    x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails