Friday, July 19, 2013

Banana Pork Wontons.

I had some extra meat stuff when I made these BANANA MEATBALLS so I made wontons!


Bought some wonton wrappers and I started to wrap. Used cold water to seal up the sides.


Some wontons looked like bundles... and others were like tents.



Recipe for Banana Pork Wontons
Ingredients:
1 pound (?) of ground pork
1 mashed banana
1/2 chopped onion
1 tsp fresh basil
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup Cha Sui sauce - aka Asian bbq sauce
1 tsp Siracha hot sauce
1 slice of bread
1/4 cup of hoisin sauce
3 chopped green onions
1 pack of wonton wrappers (I only used half)

Cooking instructions:
1. Add some water into a pot
2. Drop in the wontons when the water comes to a boil
3. When the water boils again, add a cup of cold water. Do that twice... or just once.
4. Scoop out the wontons after the water boils one last time.
5. Freeze whatever you don't eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails