Monday, March 8, 2010

Why the sour face?



I love pineapple. I love it fresh and by itself. I love it cooked and with other food. My favourite pizza is Hawaiian pizza because it has pineapple on it. One of my favourite Chinese dishes is Sweet and Sour Pork because it sometimes comes with pineapple. I think you get the point. I just really really like pineapple.

My mom has a good sour cream muffin recipe. In fact, I think it is awesome. It has pineapple in it too. After you have tried one, you might even share my passion for pineapple.


 

These muffins are so tasty that people can't even wait until I'm done taking the pictures. Can you see the sneaky hand in the background?

 

Yum.


Lots of pineapple makes me happy.


Golden and delicious.

Recipe for Pineapple Muffins Printer Friendly Version 
Wet ingredients: 
1 cup butter
3/4 cup of sugar
2 eggs
500g sour cream
540 ml crushed pineapple

Dry ingredients:
3 cups of flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

Mix the wet ingredients together. Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.

4 comments:

  1. I also love pineapple. I add it into my carrot cakes. You might also like hummingbird cake. I have also made pineapple pies using fresh del Monte pineapples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!! I saw a recipe w. pineapple in carrot cake just 2 days ago and I really want to try it! Whats hummingbird cake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummingbird cake is like a banana bread but in cake form with pineapples and walnuts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails