Monday, May 10, 2010

My trip to BC


Traveling is the best, especially when I get to go with one of my best friends. Last week, I went to British Columbia right after I finished my last exam. My trip was jam packed with...


1/2 marathons, hiking, kayaking...


tree climbing, garden exploring,


... gelato...


Mine: Mint Chocolate Chip


Trish's: White Chocolate Chip with Cranberries.


Hayley's: Berry with Toffee on top.
(I thought her's was the best)
 

dinner parties, 


and of course... shopping for chocolate!


Rogers makes fun chocolate bars like...
Milk Chocolate Pistachio and Cherry
Dark Chocolate Ice Wine
Dark Chocolate Earl Grey
Dark Chocolate Chai 

I could go on and on about my trip but let me just say that I had a really good time in BC and I got to meet lots of awesome people!

1 comment:

  1. I think you mean Dark Chocolate Chai--I'm apprehensive

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails